Honda Military Appreciation Offer
A Special Offer for Members of the U.S. Military
In appreciation of your military service, Spreen Honda proudly presents the Honda Military Appreciation Offer. This Offer is available to eligible customers toward any 2016 or newer model year Honda when you finance or lease through Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
Honda Military Appreciation Offer:
This offer applies to U.S. Military active-duty and reserve personnel and their spouses. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of their date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are eligible within 180 days of their spouses' separation from active service. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
The Military Appreciation Offer can be used toward the purchase or lease of any new 2016 or newer model year Honda automobile using a valid Honda APR, Honda Leadership Lease®, or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® program through HFS (excludes Zero Due at Signing Lease program). To be eligible for this offer, you must meet certain credit criteria established by HFS, and the vehicle must be eligible for new-vehicle rates.
To take advantage of this special offer and to obtain complete details, stop by Spreen Honda. You can also click here to view current Honda models.
Eligible customers must meet the following conditions at the time of purchase:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses' separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
- Provide Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease
- Spouses of a member of the U.S. Military must provide proof of relationship by presenting a Military ID and spouse's LES. Only a copy of the LES will be retained by the dealership for verification. Eligibility is based on approved credit.
- Receive credit approval through Honda Financial Services
Only one $500 Military Appreciation Certificate per vehicle. The certificate provides $500 towards down payment assistance or cap cost reduction. The certificate can be combined with all other Honda Financial Services programs, except Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer valid through March 31, 2018 unless terminated earlier by HFS.
NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without the prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in the buyer's address.